Monday, March 30, 2009

who the hell is this?

So, this was the big news in the New Moon universe today--the casting of Jamie Campbell-Bower.

Uh...come again?

My thoughts exactly.

I mean, he's certainly good-looking enough, in a pedophile-worthy way, to be sharing the screen with Dakota Fanning. They will both be playing Volturi vampires. Bad vamps!!! Yay!
I guess it's smart and good for the casting guys to choose really unknown people to fill out the secondary characters. More market share for everybody!
He's playing Caius, one of Aro's wingmen. If you recall from Breaking Dawn, he is the one that particularly has it out for Bella. I always pictured Caius as kind of old and crotchety though. This babyface shiz is kinda throwing me off.

Oh well, he's British, and young + British + actor = HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment