Friday, March 13, 2009

was Rosalie hot enough?

I think the actress who plays Rosalie Cullen (Nikki Reed) is cool. I've seen her in Thirteen, another film by the same director of Twilight (which Reed apparently helped to write the script for). She seems like a cool person. But I don't think she's right as a blond, and I don't think she was hot enough/styled to be hot enough to play Rosalie Cullen. Rosalie is supposed to be this STUNNING absurdly beautiful/hot woman, and they needed someone who oozed sex, like AnnaLynne McCord (but styled classy, not like a tramp the way AnnaLynne usually styles herself).


Case in point: Rosalie is not earth-shattering-ly gorgeous. On the other hand, Dr. Cullen and Edward look great!

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
As a whole, the cast is extremely good-looking though.

1 comment:

  1. agreed: she's kinda busted for rosalie and she definitely doesn't have the "sports illustrated model" body that smeyer describes...

    ReplyDelete