Saturday, March 21, 2009

midnight release party checklist, and results

The slick marketing/PR machine arm of Twilight released this a few weeks ago.

Highlights:
"Make your guest list, including all your Twilighter friends--and those you want to convert!"
Well, I invited people but no one wanted to come with me.

"Send an eCard to remind your friends to save the date. This will be a Friday to remember!"
Actually, it turned out to be very anti-climactic.

"Go to the store as your favorite vampire or wear a Twilight t-shirt!"
I was the only person in the Hot Topic who came in costume. Every other tween just wore a Twilight t-shirt. WEAK SAUCE!

"Take the Myspace Personality Quiz to see which character you are most like."
I had taken a quiz a while back...I was Edward, thank God.

"Practice your OME (Oh My Edward!) scream!"
My favorite checklist item.

No comments:

Post a Comment