Sunday, April 12, 2009

no no no!

I just read on Perez that Michael Sheen was cast as Aro in New Moon!!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-12-new-moon-casting-news

NOOOOOO I WANT BEN BARNES!!!

Some cursory Google Image results of Michael Sheen:


Michael's got nothin' on THIS!
*sigh* What a hottie.

The comments on Perez do say that Sheen is a good actor, though, which is promising...and I guess it is true that Aro is not primarily a "hottie" but is more like a menacing wise guy. And it is true that not everyone in a Twilight movie should necessarily be hot...*necessarily*. But when I pay $10 to see a movie in theatres I sure want everyone to be easy to look at!

Well...it is just a personal fantasy of mine to see R-Patz AND Ben Barnes in the same movie, and they better do it within this lifetime!! Since Chris Weitz will not surrender, I guess I can let this go though..."for now." (reference??)

UPDATE
LOLz! This is the funniest comment ever on the Perez article about Sheen's casting:
Username: Butt Sex
"This motherfucker was so FUCKING SEXY as a dirty werewolf in the Underworld movies! I wanted to throw him in a dirty cage and fucking RAVAGE that man!!!!"

Other promising user comments:
"By the way for the few of you bashing him already and calling him ugly and disgusting it is obvious you have NO CLUE what the hell you are talking about. You have no idea how lucky Chris was to pull that casting off…this man's last movie was nominated for best movie at the oscars [Frost/Nixon] and you might want to go rent Underworld 2 and 3…..that man is badass in them as a werewolf."
"This i agree with he was amazing in Underworld and he can act his ass of! is it me or is the cast of the Voltari totally owning the cast of Twilght dont get me wrong I love all the Cullens minus one im looking at u Nikki Reed! Rosalie my ass sorry had to get it off my chest haha"

No comments:

Post a Comment